Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I Caught The Bug!

    I have finally caved in to the what seems to be a very contagious trend! As soon as our store bought items get used up I am going to make small batches of homemade, dishwasher detergent, stain remover, laundry detergent, fabric softener, and anything else related to cleaning. I am super excited! I didn't think it would catch on with me just because I never thought of myself as a DIY kind of person, but today I realized I don't have to be a certain type of person to make things. :)

    It's funny I am sure many of you relate, but as a SAHM (Stay At Home Mom) I feel like I never have time to do anything for myself and yet I am going to try to add in concocting new ways to clean clothes. As this is not the first time I have added more to my plate, my theory is that maybe the more things I can squeeze in for myself, no matter how simple they are the more organized and sane I feel. Possibly because it keeps my focus off the craziness I can't control... :)

  
    I am still researching and trying to get together a few different ways to make everything so I can be sure to find what fits my family. When I get things figured out I will be sure to post results, hopefully with pictures because they are always more appealing.


No comments:

Post a Comment